Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Whats on Your Work Desk Wednesday and the Butt Nipping Cat

I have not posted a Whats on Your Workdesk in forever. Seems like every time I remember - it's Thursday.
Anyway you can tell by the pictures I am in full force Holiday crafting mode = my desk is sooo messy, but thats how I thrive. The black ball of fur is Dea, she loves to sleep in my craft chair and when I am sitting in the chair she stands up on her back paws and gives my butt a nip in hopes I will get out of the chair -too funny :-).
Hope you all are enjoying your holiday crafting and getting lots done. Thanks for looking at my mess!



5 comments:

  1. The little nipper. They just love to be close eh! (13)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh it all looks lovely - I'm glad you're so busy!! Whats the shadow of the sker boy dude for? Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nipper of a cat very funny and your craft space is very busy and creative ~127

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheeky cat! You look very busy; perhaps you can persuade Dea that her role is to sleep on your feet and keep them warm while you are working.

    Bernie #11

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you have got a busy desk here with lots of nice things to use. Thanks for sharing your workspace with us. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 42)

    ReplyDelete