Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Haul and Review of the One of a Kind Rubber Stamp and Scrap Show in Madison, Wi

I spent the weekend in Madison, Wi  at the One of A kind Rubber Stamp and Scrap Show. This was my second year attending, and I really had a nice time. This show is definitely more focused on the stamper than the scrapper - which fits me perfectly.  I passed on classes this year, just nothing that sounded fun and also I felt they were a little pricey for what was offered. Last year I took a class from Wendy Vecchi, this year she demoed for Stampers Anonymous but did not have a class -bummer but she said the show producers wanted to much and it would have made the cost of the class prohibitive and she did not want to rip off her fans and customers - yeah Wendy!
I found plenty to spend my money on - including a Netflix type service for rubber stamps which I am so gonna try - Raisin Boat! They have tons of great quality stamps(I purchased one!) and big variety. When I get my first stamps from the rental program I will do a post all about it.

Here is my video of all the goodies...thanks for watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment