Monday, October 18, 2010

Challenge Entry for Celebrating Women

Gaal Creative is holding a challenge to celebrate women this month. She has a very moving and interesting post about an organization called Women for Women International.  The Celebrating Women challenge is to create a project for a girl or woman and send to them. My card was given to a special young friend Delila who just turned 12, it just so happend she had on a swimsuit with pink cherries on it when I gave it to her...lol.
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out Gaal Creative blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Karla! This is a darling card! I love the pink cherries and the fun skulls with pink bows! Thanks so much for participating in my challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I'm really liking the patterned "HELLO". Awesome job coloring and cutting out your girl image.

    ReplyDelete