Thursday, September 2, 2010

Winner and Thank You

First I just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for all your wonderful comments and for following my blog. I truly have been overwhelmed and surprised by the number of comments and followers I have in and just the couple of weeks that the blog has been online. I never expected this level of response, my family has been encouraging me to get my work out there and show people and share, but truthfully there are so many amazing crafters and artists online I was every intimidated. I finally got up courage and started not only the blog but an Etsy store also(my first sale within a week and too someone who is not a friend or relative!!!).  So thank you thank you thank you for all your support, it really does mean so much!


So the winner is...Kathy Eddy
Loving both of these projects! Great job on them.

Thank you Kathy - please contact me with your mailing info and I will send you some goodies. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I emailed you my mailing info already. I am glad I inspired you to get out your melting pot and beeswax too. Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have only just had my blog and started creating my art recently, and it is so encouraging to get all the lovely comments, I know exactly how you feel, your work is beautiful, there is so much talent out here, your tag with the bingo card is magnificent

    ReplyDelete